Here’s a quick summary of the articles I’ve posted over on the Adobe Experience Delivers blog. This is in some small part an apology for being so quiet here. Again.
- Package Share and the Adobe CQ Package Share Contest. Adobe Experience Manager is a content management system. Package Share is a way that you can add functionality to your installation – think WordPress plugins on steroids. Adobe ran a contest inviting people to write and submit packages, and in this post I explained how to create packages and submit them. It even comes with a video on how to build AEM packages.
- Adobe CQ Package Share Contest: Announcing the Winners and Looking Closely at Criteria and Best Practices. Fairly self-explanatory.
- Open Source, Open Standards: View from the Shoulders of Giants. A brief look at some of the open source and open standards work Adobe does.
- CQCon 2013: CQ Maven Methods – Mastering Development Workflows that Combine Adobe Experience Manager with Apache Maven and Git. A preview of a talk that I delivered at CQCon 2013. If you missed the conference – shame on you! – you can watch a video of CQ Maven Methods that I recorded afterwards.
- Evolve 2013. A review of the Evolve conference in San Diego.